One of the priority directions in the activity of CJSC «Selenergo» is production, erection, repair, improvement, starting-up and adjustment of the grain cleaning-and-drying complexes.
CJSC «SELENERGO» executes orders on small complexes for farmers as well as the project of national scale. In the latter case, the complex is a complicated technical structure that includes receiving assemblies and discharge units by different means of transportation. There is possibility of completing with grain cleaning machines, grain drying units and automatic control system.
The silos of our own production with flat bottom (capacity from 300MT to 20,000MT) and cone bottom (capacity from 8MT to 1000MT) for long-term storage of cereals and oilseeds.
Silos with flat and cone bottoms are designed for long-term storage of all types of grain: grain legumes, maize and rapeseed with a moisture content up to 14% (rapeseed to 9%) and impurities up to 3%. Silos with processing equipment can be used in complete set with grain cleaning and drying complexes and lines for post-harvest treatment of grain as well as in the form of separate buildings, in complete set of granaries with different number and size of silos, arranged in rows (optionally, by the customer’s order, in case of need, with the preparation of design and estimate documentation).
Technical parameters of flat bottom silos. Manufactured under DIN 1055/87 standard.
- parameters are calculated upon the density of the stored product 750 kg/m3;
- material — galvanized steel of НХ260LAD grade, minimum thickness of zinc coating - 450 g/m2;
- snow load — 240 kg/m2;
- wind load — 160 km/h;
- seismic loading of 0.2 g (magnitude 8 at 12-grade scale);
- the housing is made of high-strength corrugated sheets of galvanized steel;
- galvanized external stiffeners made of high strength steel (hot deep galvanized);
- bichromated electrogalvanized bolts of 8.8, 10.9 strength class are installed with the sealed washers;
- tightness of connections is maintained by waterproof mastic composite material.
The silo set includes:
- vertical ladder with safety hoops and stair platforms in accordance with the safety requirements;
- catwalks on the roof with safety rails;
- inspection hatch on the roof;
- the entrance door on the second circle of the silo with stairs to the door and a platform in front of the door;
- ventilation holes in the roof;
- a set of anchor bolts;
Advantages of our roof with rafters, made in the form of girder:
- high resistance to vertical and lateral loads;
- as a result, the roof is a robust unifying framework of all the silo. By the circumference of the silo a powerful, reliable arch goes every 96 cm. All the bolt holes in the corrugated sheet are punched after corrugation in one die, that ensures guaranteed alignment of the holes during assembly. Easy and fast assemblability of the roof (twice faster than by our competitors).
TABLE OF CAPACITIES FOR SILOS WITH FLAT BOTTOM (M3)
TABLE OF CAPACITIES FOR SILOS WITH CONE BOTTOM (M3)
with cone bottom 45°with cone bottom 60°
The selection process of the bins, technological units and equipment for grain silo includes not only a thorough analysis of your needs, but also takes into account the evaluation of many factors affecting the product quality and functionality.
We perform works on mounting, repair, improvement and adjustment of
engineering devices, which are used at hazardous industrial objects, where the products
are accepted, processed (prepared) on the basis of technological processes, accompanied by
release of inflammable dust with lower concentration limit of explosiveness less than 65 g/m3,
and the substances are stored, which form hot dusts, in the premises with dangerously explosive
zones of В-II, В-IIа classes:
- transport equipment: norias; conveyors of various types; discharge carriages of
belt conveyors; swing pipes, electric gate valves and fly gates, truck loaders and
railway freight car dischargers;
- aspiration and air-transporting equipment: compressors, ventilators, air blowers, filters, cyclone filters, rotary-valve feeders (lock feeders), pneumatic receivers, screw-type feeder, cyclones, air-conditioners, receivers, air-sliding equipment);
- technological grain-cleaning equipment: pre-cleaning separators; grain-cleaning separators; air-sieve separators, pneumatic chip separators and aspirating channels; aspirating columns, duaspirators (aspirators with closed air circuit); stone separator; rotary screens; grain cleaners; scalping machines; magnetic separators (columns) and electromagnetic separators;
- weighing equipment: scales, dosing weighing devices;
- capacitive equipment: assembly steel silos (hoppers), equipped with thermometry, level sensors, running around screw conveyers, vibrators; thermometry system;
- grain-drying equipment: grain-drying installations (dryers for mill scalpings; grain-dryers, cleaning lines, transporting equipment, ventilation-and-aspiration equipment);
- grinding-and-milling equipment: rolling machines, hammer-, pin- and disk mills, shredding machines (for granules); dehulling machines, shelling-and-polishing, polishing machines, combined roll grinding and fluting machine, grinding roll machines, impact machines and detachers;
- technological equipment for provender milling: installations for pelletization (cubing-and-pelleting presses, cooling columns, disintegrators, screening sieves); extruding machines, expanders, steaming plants, steaming and cooking devices, dosing machines; mixing faucets;
- technological equipment for milling and cereal productions: scouring cages, brush and beating units; bran finishing machines; concentrators; screening plants, large scale separating and plansifting machines, sifters, sieve purifiers;
- weighing-and-packing units and prepackers: weighing-and-bagging scales and filling units, bag-forming machines; - means of explosion protection: explosive-charging devices, systems for blast-positioning (quick-opening gates, indicating sensors for explosion pressure);
- explosion-warning means: speed control relay, limit switch for detecting open-circuit failure, pressure gauges, control device for belt lapping, grain level gauges, limit switches, braking units;
- electric equipment and electric devices, which have degree of shell protection IP54 and higher;
- systems of automatic control and emergency protection of dangerously explosive processes on the basis of electronic and computing devices and (or) microprocessor technology.